It's time to roll your sleeves up and install BuddyPress. This takes a matter of seconds and is no different from installing any plugin. Follow these steps:
- In the WordPress admin, go to Plugins | Add New.
- In the Search Plugins box, type
BuddyPress and hit Enter.
- Select the BuddyPress plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once the plugin has installed, click on the Activate link on the page that appears to activate it.
- Once BuddyPress has been activated on your site, you'll see the BuddyPress welcome screen:
- Click on the Get Started button to start setting BuddyPress up.