Once you've got Multisite enabled, you'll need to manage your network of sites. This will consist of:
- Configuring the network settings
- Creating and managing sites
- Installing and activating themes
- Installing and deactivating plugins
- Installing updates
Let's look at each of these, starting with network settings.
Configuring network settings
Before you can allow people to start creating sites on your network, you'll need to configure your network settings. Follow these steps:
- In the network admin screens, go to Settings | Network Settings.
- Under Registration Settings, select the following options:
- Allow new registrations: Tick the option that reads Both sites and user accounts can be registered
- Registration notification: Tick this
- Add New ...