So that people can register new sites on your network, you'll need to provide access to a signup page. WordPress automatically creates a signup page for you at
http://yoursite.com/wp-signup.php. This isn't a very easy URL to remember, so we'll add it to your main site's menu to allow easy access:
- Access your main site by clicking on My Sites and then its name by clicking on the create a new menu link.
- Go to Appearance | Menus.
- If you don't already have a menu, you'll need to create a new one. Type a name for your menu in the Menu Name field and click on the Create Menu button.
- Add some of your site's content to your menu if you have it—the pages in your site and a link to your home page.
- On the left-hand side, click on the Links option. ...