Configuring WooCommerce settings
WooCommerce has a number of settings screens you can use to configure your store. These come under the following headings:
Let's start with the general settings.
Configuring the general settings
This is where you start configuring your store. Follow these steps:
- In the admin menu, go to WooCommerce | Settings. If the General Options page doesn't appear, click on the General tab.
- First, configure the general options:
- Base Location: Select the country you're selling from. I've selected United Kingdom (UK).
- Selling Location(s): We're just going to sell to the country we're selling from, so select Sell to specific countries only.
- Specific Countries: Start typing the name of your ...