Adding products to your store
WooCommerce lets you add three main kinds of product to your store:
- Physical products, which are objects that you'll have to ship to your customers.
- Virtual products, which aren't tangible objects. These might include tickets for an event.
- Downloadable products, such as software.
You add all of these in similar ways using the same screen, but with some differences in what you need to add and configure.
For each product, you can add:
- A detailed product description
- A product summary or short description
- A product image
- A Stock Keeping Unit (SKU), which is a unique identifier
- Prices and shipping costs
- Inventory details to help you manage stock
- Product categories and tags
- Linked products, which will be displayed on the product's page ...