Adding posts and comments to the site
Now that your site is set up and you've added users, all they need to do to add a new post is log in and start typing:
- To add a new post (or update), type in the box at the top of the screen. Type or select tags below the textbox and click on the Post it button.
- You can add different styles of post (or post formats) by clicking one of the buttons above the textbox before typing in your text:
- Selecting Blog Post means you can add a title to your post
- Selecting Quote means you can add a quote and citation
- Selecting Link means you can add a link without any other text
- To reply to a post, simply click on the Reply link next to the post and type your response.
Whenever someone replies to a post, the post author will receive ...