Conventions Used in This Book
Throughout the book, we apply the following typography conventions to guide you through some of the information we present:
- When we ask you to type something, the text you're supposed to type is bold.
- We also use bold in step list instructions.
- When we suggest a keyword that you may want to enter in a search engine, the term appears in italics.
- Text that appears in this special font is certain to be a URL (Web address), e-mail address, filename, folder name, or code.
- We apply italics to terms we think you may not be familiar with to let you know that we're defining it.
- In some instances, we provide blocks of code to use on your WordPress Web site. Code looks like this:
<title>This is my Web site</title>
- When the text that you see may be different, depending on your settings and preferences, we apply italics to that text.