Do more with WordPress – in less time!
This is the most complete, coherent, and practical guide to succeeding with WordPress 3.1 and WordPress.com’s hosted services. The authors help you efficiently design, secure, and manage your blog, and add powerful features to attract visitors and build thriving communities. Get comfortable with WordPress, leverage its immense power, and customize it to your unique needs—no matter how large your blog grows, or how complex your content management challenges are!
• Start your WordPress blog right, to avoid hassle and rework later
• Make your blog’s appearance stand out from the crowd
• Use QuickPress to create new posts in no time
• Make your posts easier to find and more useful to casual visitors
• Revamp your whole blog in minutes with themes
• Use HTML and CSS “power tools” to add advanced blog features
• Engage readers with comments, polls, and ratings
• Manage teams of blog administrators, editors, authors, and contributors
• Use WordPress Statistics and Google Analytics to understand and grow your audience
• Add graphics and media to your blog posts
• Work with a hosting provider that runs WordPress software for you
• Create new blog networks with WordPress Multisite
• Integrate social networking features with BuddyPress
• Find, test, activate, and use powerful third-party plug-ins
• Build your own themes and plug-ins
All In Depth books offer:
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only WordPress book you need!