Add amazing interactive visuals to your apps with the Accelerometer
About This Video
- You will be introduced to the app you will build in section 2 of this course.
- You will build out the app interface in Interface Builder, import assets provided in the source code, and wire up all UI
Learn how to use the iOS accelerometer in your apps! In this course, you’ll build 2 awesome apps that will teach you everything you need to know to use and collect data from the accelerometer. First, you’re going to learn how to use the accelerometer and its data and then you’ll learn how to use that to add really cool interactive feel to your apps. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to start building more interactive and engaging apps.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Working-with-iOS-Accelerometer
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : XYZ & Listy App: Working with iOS Accelerometer
- Intro to app 00:01:53
- Creating project 00:05:30
- CoreMotion & CMMotionManager explained 00:03:25
- Receiving accelerometer updates 00:07:35
- Handling accelerometer data 00:09:47
- Intro to app 00:01:26
- Building UI 00:06:34
- Creating ParallaxCell Subclass 00:06:24
- Configuring ImageArray & Populating UITableView 00:08:11
- Writing parallax function to apply to UIImageView 00:06:58
- Accelerometer challenge 00:01:05
- Title: Working with iOS Accelerometer
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789955095