Mindfulness trainings for the workplace - based on traditional Buddhist practices - to help reduce stress, increase productivity, and encourage creative problem solving.
Developed and narrated by Mirabai Bush - key contributor to Google's Search Inside Yourself curriculum, mindfulness meditation teacher, and organizational management expert. Bush has led mindfulness trainings at many innovative organizations including Google, Monsanto and Hearst Publications. Participants in her programs report reduced stress, increased productivity, more creative problem solving, and improved relationships.
"Mirabai is a gem. She is wise, compassionate, and deeply experienced in creating a mindful workplace. She was a key player in establishing mindfulness as part of Search Inside Yourself at Google, where it is transforming the workplace."
- Chade-Meng Tan, Jolly Good Fellow of Google and bestselling author of Search Inside Yourself
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Workplace Mindfulness 00:03:25
- Breath Practice 00:05:16
- Enhancing Listening and Communication 00:06:08
- Walking with Clarity 00:05:02
- Email with Intention 00:01:21
- Reminders for a Mindful Workday 00:01:55
- Flowing with Change 00:08:28
- Building Better Work Relationships 00:07:59
- Workplace Kindness 00:11:29
- Managing Negative Emotions 00:08:01
- Title: Working With Mindfulness
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): More Than Sound
- ISBN: 9781934441374