In cases where we need to start all the components, we can do it using just one command; we just need to follow these steps:
- From Command Prompt (Windows) or shell (Linux), go to the <EI_HOME>/bin directory.
- Type the following command:
- On Linux or macOS: shstart-all.sh
- On Windows: start-all.bat
- The four components will start using a 10-second gap between each launch. After a few seconds, all the components will be up and each Management Console will be available.
To stop the components, we have to stop each of them manually, using each Management Console or using the console instructions.