Time for action – making your application location aware
Before we can proceed, we first need to create our
CoreLocation project. To refresh your memory, you can refer to the section which we covered in Chapter 2, Introducing the Xcode 4 Workspace under the section Creating your first iPhone application:
- Launch Xcode from the /Xcode4/Applications folder.
- Choose Create a new Xcode project, or File | New Project.
- Select the View-based Application template from the list of available templates.
- Select iPhone from under the Device Family dropdown.
- Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step in the wizard.
- Enter in CoreLocation as the name for your project, and then click on the Next button to proceed to the next step of the wizard.
- Specify the ...