Time for Action – creating the FavoriteColor application
Before we can proceed and create our
FavoriteColor project, to refresh your memory, you can refer to the section Creating your first iPhone application which we covered in Chapter 2, Introducing the Xcode 4 Workspace:
- Launch Xcode from the
- Choose Create a new Xcode project, or File | New Project.
- Select the View-based Application template from the list of available templates.
- Select iPhone from under the Device Family drop-down.
- Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step in the wizard.
- Enter in FavoriteColor and then click on the Next button to proceed to the next step in the wizard.
- Specify the location where you would like to save your project.
- Click on ...