Time for action – creating a Table view application
Before we can proceed and create our
TableViewExample project, to refresh your memory, you can refer to the section Creating your first iPhone Application which we covered in Chapter 2, Introducing the Xcode 4 Workspace:
- Launch Xcode from the
- Choose Create a new Xcode project, or File | New Project.
- Select the Navigation-based Application template from the list of available templates:
- Select iPhone from under the Device Family drop-down.
- Specify the location where you would like to save your project.
- Click on the Save button to continue and display the Xcode workspace environment. ...