Time for action – creating the TapExample project
Before we can proceed, we first need to create the
TapExample project. To refresh your memory, you can refer to the section Creating your first iPhone application which we covered in Chapter 2, Introducing the Xcode 4 Workspace:
- Launch Xcode from the
- Choose Create a new Xcode project, or File | New Project.
- You will be prompted to choose a project type and template.
- From the Project Template Dialog, select the View-based Application project type.
- Ensure that you have selected iPhone from the Device Family drop-down as the type of View to create.
- Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step.
- Specify a name for the project which you want to create.
- Enter TapExample ...