Time for action – creating the PinchExample project
To learn a bit more about how we go about handling and setting up the pinch gesture, let's proceed and create a View-based application:
- Launch Xcode from the
- Choose Create a new Xcode project, or File | New Project.
- You will be prompted to choose a project type and template.
- From the Project Template Dialog, select the View-based Application project type.
- Ensure that you have selected iPhone from the Device Family drop-down as the type of View to create.
- Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step.
- Specify a name for the project which you want to create.
- Enter PinchExample and then click on the Next button to proceed to the next step in the wizard. You will then ...