Time for action – configuring the Subversion repository
Now that you have successfully created a Subversion repository, it is time for us to add our project to source code management:
- Launch Xcode from the /Xcode4/Applications folder.
- Select Organizer from the Window menu or press Shift + Command + 2.
- Click on the Add (+) button and then select Add Repository to create a new repository. This will bring up the Add a Repository dialog window from where you specify the name of the repository configuration that you would like to create.
- Enter in a suitable name for the repository. I have chosen GS SVN Repository.
- In the Location box, type the location of the repository, which we created previously. This will need to be in URI format, which is the folder ...