The Button Control gives you the ability to easily create a range of innovative different button types that extend standard HTML form buttons and allow for much more advanced behavior than just submitting or resetting a form.
The Button family consists of eight individual Button types, each with its own advanced behavior:
- A basic push button that acts like a normal web button but looks much better.
- A link button that navigates visitors to a specified URL when clicked.
- A submit button that automatically submits the data entered into its parent form.
- A reset button that automatically clears any input entered into its parent form.
- A checkbox button that shows as a two-state button but acts like a standard checkbox from a programming ...