Time for action - sculpting the hull
Now that we've completed the air outlets and the rear exhausts, let's go on with detailing the hull:
- If not already the case, turn on symmetry.
- Isolate the hull and smooth it as shown in the next screenshot. Try to preserve the hard edges by smoothing only sideways, which is how the hull pieces flow:
- With that done, let's quickly shape the headlights. As the next image shows, this process is quite similar to what we've done with the rear exhausts.
- First lower the subdivision level to smooth out the edges of the headlights better. Afterwards step up to the highest level.
- Select the PolishHard brush from Lightbox and ...