Time for action - refining the head with eyes and mouth
Let's step ahead and add eyes and a closed mouth to the head:
- Let's add some eyes for our character. Select the Sphere3D tool.
- In the Initialize settings, set the HDivide and VDivide to 64, and go to Tool | MakePolymesh3D.
- Open the model of your creature and append the newly created PM_Sphere3D.
- Open the Draw palette. Activate all three axes of the floor button and then press the button itself. You should now see three grids—one for each axis.
- To align the three grids with the character, set the Elv (Elevation) slider in the Draw palette to 0.
- Position the sphere in the character's right-eye socket by using the Transpose tool. It's crucial to put it in the character's right-eye socket because ZBrush ...