Artificial intelligence: AI for business
Advanced analytics such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are becoming increasingly critical to developing innovative, differentiated, competitive, and successful businesses and products. AI in particular has the potential to unlock the value of data, and ultimately transform businesses, industries, and human experiences.
Join expert Alex Castrounis for a high-level overview of artificial intelligence (AI) as applied to business. You'll learn, why to pursue AI projects, and how to prepare for them, how AI can be used to achieve goals, and how to help ensure AI project success.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
By the end of this live online course, you’ll understand:
- What artificial intelligence is and isn't
- Why and how AI can be used to achieve business goals
- How to prepare for AI projects, including organizationally
- Typical costs, assumptions, risks, and considerations
- The current state of AI and the hype surrounding it
- The potential future of AI
- How to use concepts learned to help guide preparation and decisions for successful pursuit of AI projects
- The difference between AI hype and reality
This training course is for you because...
You're a business executive or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
- No technical expertise required.
About your instructor
Alex Castrounis is the author of AI for People and Business and the founder InnoArchiTech and Why of AI. He draws on nearly 20 years of innovation experience, first as a successful IndyCar engineer and race strategist and now in the tech sector, to help companies learn about and use artificial intelligence to innovate and win. Never fall behind on the latest topics and trends in artificial intelligence by subscribing to Alex's AI with Alex YouTube channel, home of AI News, and to his AI News Weekly Email Newsletter at www.ainewsmail.com.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
This course is taught continuously for an hour and will consist of the topics listed below. Questions will be answered throughout the course, where possible, and time frame will be allotted at the end for Q&A.
- What is AI?
- Why AI for business?
- How is AI used?
- Organizational readiness for AI
- The data powering AI
- The costs of AI
- Assumptions and risks
- AI: Hype or reality?
- The future of AI