Azure Certified AI Engineer Associate Crash Course
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100)
Microsoft Azure AI engineers use Cognitive Services, machine learning (ML), and knowledge mining to develop AI solutions involving natural language processing, speech, computer vision, bots, and agents. To become a Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate, you’ll need to pass exam AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution, which tests a candidate’s ability to analyze solution requirements, design AI solutions, and implement and monitor AI solutions.
In this crash course, experienced trainer Reza Salehi walks you through the exam’s objectives and gives you a holistic overview of the Microsoft Azure AI landscape. In just four hours, you’ll gain a high-level understanding of Azure AI—and everything you need to know to start preparing for the AI-100 exam.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
By the end of this live online course, you’ll understand:
- How Azure role-based certifications work
- What topics are most likely to appear on the Exam AI-100
- How to do the work of the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
And you’ll be able to:
- Use Azure services to design AI solutions
- Better prepare for the AI-100 certification exam
- Work toward Azure certification to prove your skills and increase your professional credibility
This training course is for you because...
- You’re a developer or architect with passion for AI.
- You work with Microsoft Azure.
- You want to become a Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate.
- Familiarity with the Azure Portal and one modern programming language (You’ll use C# in this course.)
- A basic understanding of ML and AI use cases
- An Azure subscription (Useful but not required—a free account is fine.)
About your instructor
Reza Salehi is a software consultant and a Microsoft Certified Trainer Alumni. He is also a Pluralsight author and trained thousands of students in live, on-demand and in-person courses. Having a software development background, he is passionate about cloud technologies and has over two decades of enterprise IT experience. Reza continues to help his clients transition to the cloud and share his expertise with fellow developers and engineers through training.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
Course Overview (5 minutes)
- Presentation: Audience profile
- Presentation: Skills measured on the AI-100 certification exam.
- Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Bot Service, Azure Cognitive Search, and data storage in Azure
- Very similar to “architecture” exams
Analyze solution requirements (65 minutes)
- Presentation: Recommend Cognitive Services APIs to meet business requirements
- Presentation: Map security requirements to tools, technologies, and processes
- Break (5 minutes)
- Presentation: Select the software, services, and storage required to support a solution
Design AI solutions (70 minutes)
- Presentation: Design solutions that include one or more pipelines
- Presentation: Design solutions that uses Cognitive Services
- Presentation: Design solutions that implement the Bot Framework
- Presentation: Design the compute infrastructure to support a solution
- Presentation: Design for data governance, compliance, integrity, and security
- Break (5 minutes)
- Presentation: Select an AI solution that meet cost constraints
Implement and monitor AI solutions (60 minutes)
- Presentation: Implement an AI workflow
- Presentation: Integrate AI services and solution components
- Presentation: Monitor and evaluate the AI environment
- Break (5 minutes)
Orchestrating Azure Services to Develop AI Solutions (30 minutes)
- Presentation and demo: Integrating Azure Bot service with the Azure Cognitive Services QnA Maker.
- Presentation and demo: Integrating Azure Search and Cosmos DB into an AI Solution
- Presentation and demo: Integrating Azure Storage with Azure Functions and Cognitive Services Vision API
- Demo: Integrating Azure Storage with Azure Functions and Cognitive Services Language API
What to Expect in the Exam? (10 minutes)
- Presentation: AI-100 certification exam (exam length, topics and labs)
- Presentation: Which roles would this certification open up for candidates
- Presentation: What is covered on the AI-100 certification exam?