Using Ansible Tower
Learn to Manage Ansible from a Web Interface
Ansible has become the standard in automation. While Ansible Engine provides an excellent way to manage Ansible in small- to medium-size environments, Ansible Tower offers many features that are needed in large-scale enterprise environments. In this course you'll learn how to get started with Ansible Tower and how to manage Ansible projects with Tower.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- Ansible Quick Overview
- Understanding Ansible Tower Benefits
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Setting up a user environment in Ansible Tower
- Setting up Managed Hosts in Ansible Tower
- Running Playbooks in a Tower Environment
- Ansible Tower Advanced Features
This training course is for you because...
- This Training provides students with the basic skills that are required for working with Ansible Tower
- This training provides insight in deploying Ansible Tower in an enterprise environment.
- To work through the labs in this course, the course participant needs to install and configure his own lab environment. A guided installation will be done in the course.
- Ansible Fundamentals by Sander van Vugt
- Ansible in 4 Hours (Live Training) by Sander van Vugt
- Automating with Ansible
- Automating with Ansible (Live Training) with Sander van Vugt
About your instructor
Sander van Vugt has been teaching Linux since 1995 and has written more than 60 books about different Linux related topics. Sander is the author of the best-selling previous editions of the RHCSA Complete Video Course, as well as many other Red Hat related video courses. He is also a regular speaker on major Linux conferences all over the world.
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
Segment 1: Ansible and Ansible Tower Quick Overview Length: 1 hour
10 minutes break
Segment 2: Installing Ansible Tower and Setting up Managed Hosts in Ansible Tower Length: 50 minutes
10 minutes break
Segment 3: Running Playbooks in a Tower Environment Length: 50 minutes
Q&A Length: 10 minutes