Welcome to O’Reilly online learning
Now you’ll get more. So. Much. More.
Safari has closed. But don’t worry. Safari members were all upgraded to O’Reilly online learning. And with the switch, you get lots more. Like live online courses, more than 60,000 titles (including the books and reports available on Safari), interactive scenarios and sandboxes, certification prep materials, playlists, 35,000+ hours of video, learning paths, Superstream events, and more.
You’ll need to update your password when you first log in. Instructions have been sent to the email associated with your Safari account. If you can’t find the password reset email, simply hit the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page.
If you have any questions or need help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 707-827-7019 or 800-889-8969 Monday–Friday, 1am–5pm Pacific Time, excluding US holidays. Or check out the FAQs below. (If you weren’t a Safari member but you’re interested in becoming an O’Reilly online learning member, get more info here.)
Everything you love about Safari and more
Find books that are on Safari—and then some.
- Over 45,000 titles from O’Reilly and more than 200 publishing partners
- 30,000+ hours of video and conference keynotes
- Read, watch, and learn wherever you go with the O’Reilly app (even if you don’t have a signal)
Interactive learning. Jump in and start doing.
- Dive into expert-guided live coding environments to learn Kubernetes, Python, Terraform, Docker, and more
- Input, edit, and run code and render live results as you learn—right in your browser
- No environment to set up, no software to install
Live online training with experts who are changing the world.
- Get in the (virtual) room to learn about a range of key topics with some of the most pioneering minds in tech today
- Get more out of each session thanks to small group sizes
- Brush up on material or catch what you missed with videos of every live online training course
Expert playlists. The content the pros think you should know.
- No more searching. Our experts put together their favorite books and videos to accelerate you through the hottest tech and business topics
- Each playlist is hand selected by industry leaders like Neal Ford, Neha Narkhede, Brendan Burns, and more
O’Reilly app. Take it all with you wherever you go.
- Access any book, video, and live online training course on your phone or tablet
- With automatic device syncing you can start learning on your laptop, then pick up where you left off on the app
- Unlimited offline access so you can keep learning even when you can’t get a signal
Will I need to update any of my login information?
Yes, you’ll need to update your password when you first log in. Instructions have been sent to the email associated with your Safari account. If you can’t find the password reset email, simply hit the ‘Forgot Password?’ link on the login page.
How do I update my credit card information?
You can update your credit card information any time in your O’Reilly online learning account on the plans & payments page.
Will my folders be available in O’Reilly online learning?
O’Reilly online learning allows you to create unlimited playlists and gives you the flexibility to order and rearrange content within each playlist as you like. As part of the migration, any folders in the current account will be transferred to O’Reilly as playlists.
What will happen to the books I’ve downloaded as PDFs?
You’ll retain access to any books you’ve already downloaded as PDFs and saved externally. Once you activate your new account, you’ll be able to download unlimited books, videos, and learning paths through the new O’Reilly mobile app.
Can I still access Safari?
While Safari will officially close at the end of 2020, we encourage you to start taking advantage of your O’Reilly online learning access today. If your renewal date is prior to the end of the year, you will only have access to Safari until that date and can access via this link.