mhl Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
mhl: produce formatted listing of MH messages
- -bell (default)
- Ring bell after each page (only with -nomoreproc)
- Don't ring bell (only with -nomoreproc)
- Clear screen before each page (only with -nomoreproc)
- -noclear (default)
- Don't clear screen (only with -nomoreproc)
- -folder folder
- Folder name to display with Messagename: component:
NOT name of folder to read message from!
- -form formfile
- Name of format file (default: mhl.format)
- -length lines
- Number of lines to display (only with
-nomoreproc; default: screen length, else 40)
- -width columns
- Number of columns to display (only with
-nomoreproc; default: screen width, else 80)
- -moreproc program
- Text paging program (default: more)
- Use internal paging routine
- files ...
- UNIX relative or absolute pathname of message file(s)
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:31 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <email@example.com>