slocal Reference Guide
[return-to: MH Reference Guide]
[table of contents] [index]
slocal: process .maildelivery on non-MMDF systems
- -addr address, more...
- Address to use for addr field
- -user username, more...
- User name for mailbox, home directory, and
undocumented select argument
- -file pathname
- Pathname of temporary file
- -sender address, more...
- addr field and $(sender) variable
- -mailbox pathname
- pathname of mailbox file
- -home pathname
- pathname of home directory
- -maildelivery pathname
- pathname of .maildelivery file
- List each delivery action
- -noverbose (default)
- Be quiet
- Show .maildelivery parsing and variables
- address info sender, more..., more...
- In .maildelivery file:
- Available in $(address), $(info), and $(sender) variables, respectively.
- address is tested as addr field and
sender is tested as source field.
[Table of Contents] [Index]
[Return to: MH Reference Guide]
Last change $Date: 1996/06/06 15:12:57 $
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
Copyright © 1991, 1992, 1995 by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
This file is freely-available; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation. For more information, see
the file copying.htm.
Suggestions are welcome:
Jerry Peek <firstname.lastname@example.org>