Get the free ebook
Of the more than 5,000 participants in O’Reilly Media’s 2016 Software Development Salary Survey, 1,353 software engineers, developers, and other programming professionals live and work in Europe. This report includes complete survey results from those respondents, including participants in organizations both large and small, and from a wide variety of industries. You’ll learn about the current state of software development—and the careers that propel it—across Europe today.
This report presents European survey results, including:
- The top programming languages that respondents currently use professionally
- Where, by country, European programmers make the highest salaries
- Salary ranges by industry and by specific programming language
- The difference in earnings between programmers who work on very small teams vs. those who work on larger teams
- The most common programming languages that European respondents no longer use in their work
- The most common languages that respondents intend to learn within the next couple of years
Find out where you stand in the European programming world. We encourage you to plug your own data points into our survey model to see how you compare to other programming professionals in your industry.
Fill out the form below