This book goes right to the heart of Snow Leopard, with details on system preferences, built-in applications, and utilities. You'll also find configuration tips, keyboard shortcuts, guides for troubleshooting, lots of step-by-step instructions, and more.
With this book, you will:
- Learn about new features and changes since the original Leopard release
- Get quick tips for setting up and customizing your Mac's configuration
- Solve problems with the handy reference to the fundamentals of the Finder, Dock, and more
- Understand how to manage user accounts
- Work more efficiently using keyboard shortcuts
- Take advantage of MobileMe, Apple's online suite of services and tools
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your delivery address and contact information.
Chris Seibold is an engineer, writer, and cartoonist residing in Knoxville, Tennessee. He has tackled such diverse processes as powder coating and hot dog casing manufacture, and has written for a variety of online and traditional media, including the Apple Matters web site, as well as contributed hacks to iPod and iTunes Hacks.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596802721
Mac OS X Snow Leopard Pocket Guide
ISBN: 9780596802721, 232 pages,
Book Price: $14.99 USD, £21.99 GBP
Ebook Price: $11.99 USD
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.