Press Release: August 11, 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Inside Out--New from Microsoft Press
"Although collaboration applications like SharePoint and Communicator continue to drive change, the majority of people still spend more than half of their workday in Outlook," says author Jim Boyce. "Understanding what's new and appropriately leveraging all of the features of Outlook 2010, can have an enormous impact on your work day and productivity. In this version of Outlook, you will find tighter integration with SharePoint, Communicator, and other Office applications."
With Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 Inside Out, you will:
- Learn advanced techniques for managing e-mail and RSS features
- Connect with others in real time through voice, video, and instant messaging
- Organize and share your calendar, tasks, and notes for greater efficiency
- Use Business Contact Manager to keep track of client information
- Configure and customize Outlook 2010 with advanced set-up options
- Implement virus protection, encryption, spam filters, and other security features
- Set up a VPN, remote LAN, HTTP over RPC, and Outlook Web Access
- Create macros and custom forms with Microsoft Visual Basic® for Applications
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
Jim Boyce has authored or coauthored more than 45 books about computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Outlook® 2010 Plain & Simple and Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 Inside Out. He is a former contributing editor and monthly columnist for WINDOWS Magazine. He has worked with computers as a programmer and systems manager in a variety of capacities since the 1970s, and has a wide range of experience in the MS-DOS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT, and UNIX environments.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780735626867
Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 Inside Out
ISBN: 9780735626867, 1120 pages,
Book Price: $54.99 USD, Ebook Price: $43.99 USD
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room