Sebastopol, CA—Dreamweaver CS6 is the most capable website design and management program yet, but there's no printed guide to its amazing features. That's where Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual comes in. You'll learn to use every facet of this versatile program, through jargon-free explanations and 13 hands-on tutorials.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get A to Z guidance. Go from building simple web pages to creating rich, interactive websites.
- Add instant interactivity. Use Dreamweaver's unique Spry technology to easily add complex layout options, like drop-down menus.
- Use timesaving features. Take advantage of Dreamweaver's libraries, templates, and hundreds of extensions.
- Go mobile. Design sites for smartphones, tablets, and desktop PCs, using the same HTML.
- Simplify site management. Check for broken links, streamline site-wide changes, and reorganize your site in a snap.
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920022732.do
Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
By David Sawyer McFarland
Print ISBN: 9781449316174 Ebook ISBN: 9781449327019
Print Price: $49.99 Ebook Price: $39.99
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.