Press Release: January 15, 2013
CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—CSS3 lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition shows you how to take your HTML and CSS skills to the next level, with valuable tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions. You'll quickly learn how to build web pages that look great and run fast on devices and screens of all sizes.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Start with the basics. Write CSS3-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today's browsers.
- Apply real-world design. Format text, create navigation tools, and enhance pages with graphics.
- Make your pages lively. Create eye-catching animations and give your visitors attractive tables and forms.
- Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
- Look great on any device. Craft websites that adapt to desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- Get advanced techniques. Use CSS3 more effectively and efficiently, and ensure that your web pages look good when printed.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
About the Author
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024996.do
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room