Press Release: January 15, 2013
CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—CSS3 lets you create professional-looking websites, but learning its finer points can be tricky—even for seasoned web developers. CSS3: The Missing Manual, 3rd Edition shows you how to take your HTML and CSS skills to the next level, with valuable tips, tricks, and step-by-step instructions. You'll quickly learn how to build web pages that look great and run fast on devices and screens of all sizes.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Start with the basics. Write CSS3-friendly HTML, including the HTML5 tags recognized by today's browsers.
- Apply real-world design. Format text, create navigation tools, and enhance pages with graphics.
- Make your pages lively. Create eye-catching animations and give your visitors attractive tables and forms.
- Take control of page layouts. Use professional design techniques such as floats and positioning.
- Look great on any device. Craft websites that adapt to desktop, tablet, and mobile browsers.
- Get advanced techniques. Use CSS3 more effectively and efficiently, and ensure that your web pages look good when printed.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
About the Author
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024996.do