Sponsored by Snorkel
Natural language processing is one of the most widely used branches of machine learning, with applications ranging from the widespread and high impact to the cutting edge. Join practitioners from various industries as they highlight the challenges and possibilities of working with NLP.
About the AI Superstream Series: This recording of a three-part series of half-day online events is packed with insights from some of the brightest minds in AI. You’ll get a deeper understanding of the latest tools and technologies that can help keep your organization competitive and learn to leverage AI to drive real business results.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Understand the most common obstacles for getting NLP models in production and learn how to overcome them
- Learn how to accelerate transformers for accuracy and speed in your NLP models
- Discover NLP best practices from organizations like Hugging Face, Facebook, John Snow Labs, and Primer
- You’re a data practitioner who wants to move machine learning models into production and overcome common problems.
- You're a machine learning engineer who wants to optimize your NLP model.
- You want to understand how top organizations are accelerating business value with practical ML solutions.
- Read Natural Language Processing with Transformers (book)
- Read Practical Natural Language Processing (book)
- Read Data Science on AWS (book)
- Take Natural Language Processing First Steps—with Interactivity (live online training course with Thomas Kopinski)
- Watch Strata Data & AI Superstream Series: Natural Language Processing (recorded event)
Table of contents
- Antje Barth: Keynote—The Top 5 Trends in NLP in 2022
- Thom Ives: Keynote—A Math Machine That Skipped School and Learns on the Job
- Hamid Shojanazeri: How to Deploy Low Latency NLP Models with PyTorch
- Surbhi Rathore: How to Build a Startup with Conversation Intelligence
- David Talby: Automated Medical Question Answering in Practice
- Braden Hancock: Best Practices for Automated Data Labeling in NLP (Sponsored by Snorkel AI)
- Lewis Tunstall: Accelerating Transformers with Hugging Face Optimum
- Title: AI Superstream: NLP in Production
- Release date: May 2022
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920714644
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Body Language 3rd edn, 3rd Edition
Never mind what you think you’re saying, what is your body Over half of our communication …