Join us for this edition of Meet the Expert with Percona CEO Peter Zaitsev to learn more about developments and trends in open source database technology, including new data models which focus on solving SQL at hyper-scale problems, Cloud-native technologies, and innovations in licensing.
O'Reilly Meet the Expert explores emerging business and technology topics and ideas through a series of one-hour interactive events. You’ll engage in a live conversation with experts, sharing your questions and ideas while hearing their unique perspectives, insights, fears, and predictions.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
By the end of this live show, you’ll better understand:
- Innovations happening with open source database technologies: new data models, Cloud-native technologies, Kubernetes, serverless concepts;
- Changes to the open source licenses and emerging class of not-quite open source database software
This event is for you because…
- You want to learn about the fundamental shifts that are transforming the business landscape and customer needs
- You are interested in the trends affecting the open source database world, in order to understand how to keep your technological part of the business up to date
- Come with your questions for Peter Zaitsev
- Have a pen and paper handy to capture notes, insights, and inspiration
- Title: Meet the Expert with Peter Zaitsev on Developments and Trends in Open Source Databases
- Release date: November 2020
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920515869
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …