Frontend developers and architects combine interface design skills and programming excellence to ensure that users can easily interact with their organizations' web pages. As the demand for online goods continues to grow, developers, architects, and designers will need to consider the efficiency, scalability, performance, and security of their websites to best support their customers. The rise of new language frameworks and micro-frontends means that it’s now possible to create truly decoupled user interfaces leading to faster deploying and more scalability.
Join leading experts and practitioners from the field for a deep dive into the discipline of frontend architecture. You’ll gain insight into the latest tools, standards, and best practices that have elevated frontend web development to an entirely new level.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Understand how cloud native and the Web Platform APIs are pushing the boundaries of what was once known as the Jamstack and micro-frontends into a full stack composable architecture
- Learn what the future holds for frontend developers
- You're a software architect or developer working on or thinking about working on frontend architectures and want to learn best practices.
- You want to effectively develop your frontend architecture into a system where user data is “at the beck and call of the users themselves” for a more user-centric experience.
Table of contents
- Tomasz Ducin: Architect's Guide to Frontend Frameworks
- Natalia Venditto: Beyond Micro-Frontends and the Jamstack—Architecting and Integrating Decoupled Applications in the Cloud for Enhanced User Experience
- Julia Nguyen: Riding the Ever-Changing Waves of the Frontend Like a Neopian
- Tejas Kumar: Navigating Today’s Frontend Architectures
- Scott Davis: Redecentralizing the Web and Recapturing Our Data
- Title: Software Architecture Superstream: Frontend Architectures
- Release date: June 2023
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920926498
You might also like
Software Architecture Superstream Series: Software Architecture Fundamentals
This three-part series of half-day online events, hosted by chair Neal Ford, focuses on the hottest …
Software Architecture Superstream Series: Domain-Driven Design and Event-Driven Architecture
Domain-driven design and event-driven architecture are inherently flexible and scalable, allowing organizations to build systems based …
Software Architecture Superstream: Software Architecture Trade-Offs
One of the most difficult tasks an architect will face is untangling the various forces and …
Software Architecture Superstream: Microservices
Microservices—an approach to distributed systems that promotes the use of finely grained services that can be …