Get the free ebook
Trends such as virtualization, containers, and serverless computing are causing today’s infrastructure landscape to evolve quickly—and forcing organizations to evolve right along with them. With this report, systems engineers and engineering leaders examine the state of infrastructure and anticipated developments.
Brendan Burns (Microsoft), Camille Fournier (Two Sigma), Nirmal Mehta (Booz Allen Hamilton), Terren Peterson (Capital One), Nick Rockwell (the New York Times Company), and other experts weigh in on the issues that matter now, as well as promising developments just around the corner. Download this incisive report and learn how these trends are shaping the industry.
- Learn about advances in infrastructure tools and technology that will likely surface in the next year
- Examine the impact of infrastructure abstraction, such as containers and serverless, moving up the stack
- Understand how people’s roles will need to change to keep up with evolving infrastructure
- Explore the issue of legacy infrastructure, given today’s rapidly changing trends
- Delve into infrastructure technology trends that may occur over the next few years
Please tell us who we’re sharing this with and we’ll email you the ebook.