June 29, 2010
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices--New from Microsoft Press
Sebastopol, CA—Apply best practices for administering Exchange Server 2010 and SP1—and optimize your operational efficiency and results. Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices (Microsoft Press, $59.99 USD) captures the field-tested solutions, real-world lessons, and candid advice of practitioners across the range of business and technical scenarios—and across the IT life cycle. Gain expert insights on what works, where to make tradeoffs, and how to implement the best decisions for your organization.
Discover how to:
- Apply scenario-based guidance for planning and deployment
- Prepare Active Directory® and the server environment
- Validate requirements and understand configuration tradeoffs
- Learn best ways to manage users, mailboxes, and permissions
- Optimize message routing and security
- Design and implement Unified Messaging and federated delegation
- Define your archiving and compliance strategy
- Build high availability into your backup and recovery plan
- Monitor and tune performance
- Apply proven troubleshooting tactics
Companion web content features:
- Checklists, planning worksheets, and other job aids
- Quick Reference Guide to best practices, including recommended configurations
- Fast-reference card for using Windows PowerShell
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
Siegfried Jagott, MCSE, is a senior architect who specializes in Windows, messaging, and collaboration topics. He is coauthor of MCITP: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Messaging Design and Deployment Study Guide: Exams 70-237 and 70-238.
Joel Stidley has been working with Exchange Server since the 5.0 beta releases. He is a principal systems architect who helps design hosting services, including a cloud-based computing product. He is the author of Windows PowerShell for Exchange Server 2007 SP1.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices
Siegfried Jagott, Joel Stidley
Book Price: $59.99 USD, Ebook Price:
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
PRESS QUERIES ONLY
Contact Sara Peyton
© 2008, O'Reilly Media, Inc.