“User groups represent the
spirit of the frontier…” –Tim O'Reilly
Run a Meetup, user group, professional
association, or other technology interest group?
We're here to support you with:
- Free review copies of O'Reilly books, videos, and other products, including other publishers' books that we distribute, such as Pragmatic Bookshelf or No Starch
- Discounts for O'Reilly conferences and purchases from shop.oreilly.com.
- Connections to O'Reilly's network of authors, editors, and conference speakers, among others
- Our bi-weekly newsletter, which features the latest books and videos you can request, links to articles, events, community, and new product news
- Pens, bookmarks, t-shirts, notebooks, and other useful O'Reilly items to use as giveaways or raffles for your special events (some limitations may apply internationally)
- An entry to the larger global tech community: at last count, we had more than 3,500 user groups, technical communities, and professional associations in our network. We're happy to make introductions.
- Our help. We're here for you. Tell us what your community or group needs, and we'll see how we can help.
It's quick and easy to register your group — and it's free. For more information, contact Marsee Henon or Jon Johns at 800-998-9938 or via email at
Resources for you and your members:
Book Review Guidelines and Suggestions — Learn what it takes to review an O'Reilly title and the best ways to share your review.
Free Book Samplers — Use our sample chapters for your group's web site or newsletter. Just reprint the article and include a URL back to the original page.
O'Reilly Banners and Graphics
O'Reilly Discount Slide — PowerPoint, Keynote, and OpenOffice.org
The O'Reilly Logo
Additional Community Resources
O'Reilly Events — The latest conferences and speaker engagements.
Outside the US? Check out our
The O'Reilly Europe, Middle East and Africa User Group Programme (except Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Lichtenstein - see below). Please register your group by completing this form. For more information, please email
The O'Reilly Verlag User Group Program covers all German-speaking user groups and professional associations, which can belong to both our U.S. and German programs. Get more information or sign up now.