Get the free ebook
The results of O’Reilly’s second annual Design Salary Survey are in. Conducted last autumn, the anonymous online survey attracted more than 1,000 designers, UX/UI specialists, and others in the design space in 48 countries throughout the world. This in-depth report presents complete survey results, including compensation, specific roles and tasks, company size, organizational processes, and tools used.
Curious how you would do in a different location, or how different skills and responsibilities might affect your salary? Check out this free report to learn about these potentially career-changing findings, and find out how to plug your own information into the survey’s simple linear model.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- The industries and regions of the world with the highest design professional salaries
- How company size correlates to median salaries
- The tools (e.g. GitHub, Sketch) and design processes (e.g. Agile) that respondents use most often
- The range of tasks that respondents perform, including user research, usability testing, information architecture, and project management
- How salaries compare for job titles such as director, manager, consultant, developer, analyst, and designer
To stay up to date on this research, your participation is critical. The survey is now open for the 2018 report, and if you can spare just 10 minutes of your time, we encourage you to go to the 2018 Design Salary Survey.
Fill out the form below
All fields are required.We protect your privacy.