Learn from experts. Become one yourself.
With O’Reilly online learning, your team has unlimited access to highly trusted, highly technical content—plus topics like business transformation and soft skills like communication. It’s all developed or handpicked by our in-house team of editorial experts and tailored to all levels, from beginners to experts or anywhere in between.
Interactive learning: Jump in and start doing
- Expert-guided live coding scenarios and solo sandbox environments to get hands-on with Kubernetes, Python, Docker, Java, Linux, SQL, and more.
- Input, edit, and run code and render live results as you learn—right in your browser.
- No environment to set up, no software to install.
- Learn more about interactive learning.
Live online sessions with world-renowned experts
(Not available for academic accounts)
- Get in the (virtual) room to learn from some of the most pioneering minds in tech and business today.
- Dive deeper into software architecture, infrastructure and ops, data and AI, and software development with multiday virtual Superstream events.
- Video replays of sessions you’ve registered for are available so you can still catch it if you miss it live.
- Learn more about live online sessions.
Get certified and prove your proficiency
- Official prep materials for tech’s most sought-after certification exams—from the vendors themselves.
- Interactive practice tests teach you as you go, so you know when you’re ready to sit for the real exam.
- Certifications for AWS, Cisco, CISSP, CompTIA, Google Cloud, the Linux Foundation, Microsoft, Oracle, and more.
- Learn more about our certifications experience.
Trusted content from today’s top minds
- Over 45K titles from O’Reilly and 200+ trusted publishers, including Harvard Business Review, Pearson, and more.
- O’Reilly early release books give you a sneak peek before they go public.
- 30K+ hours of video from industry leaders.
- Case studies from top companies help you learn from their successes—and mistakes.
Industry leaders guide you to exactly what you need to know
- Dive into business-transforming topics fast with our expert playlists. They’re collections of the topics that matter, handpicked by innovators.
- Start following subject-matter experts and industry gurus.
- Extend your new knowledge by sharing expert playlists with coworkers.
ML-driven search and personalized recommendations
- Search by question or search string to quickly find what you need, whether it’s in a book, video, expert playlist, or more.
- Get personalized suggestions based on your interests.
- Recommendations are updated in real time and evolve as your interests change and new ideas emerge.
Learning that goes wherever you do
- Automatic device syncing lets you start learning on your laptop, then pick up where you left off on the O’Reilly app.
- Unlimited offline access so you can keep learning even when you can’t get a signal.
- Create and organize playlists of your favorite content through the app and share them with your team.
Professional services as unique as your organization
(25+-seat enterprise clients only)
- O’Reilly experts can build personalized solutions to support your teams.
- Private online training sessions, custom-curated content, experts that come to you, and more.
- Learn more about custom services.
Insights into how your team is learning
(Not available for individual members)
- Go beyond completion metrics with our proprietary learning behavior insights.
- Charts show key user engagement details, and it’s easy to add, remove, and onboard team members.
- Download your data and share presentations with colleagues and peers.
- Compare your team’s engagement to the competition.
- Learn more about how we provide insights that matter.
Integrations and APIs that bring it all together
(25+-seat enterprise clients only)
- Single sign-on makes it easier for your teams to log in.
- The entire O’Reilly content catalog can be pulled into your existing LXP.
- Sync your teams’ activity data with your own reporting system.
- Learn more about easily integrating O’Reilly with your organization.