Put metrics that matter to work for your company.
We’ve developed unique new ways for administrators to see how teams are learning at a glance—making the O’Reilly insights dashboard the most sophisticated reporting tool in the industry.
Request a free demo now to:
- Explore our learning formats
- Preview in-depth user insights and analytics
- See how O’Reilly can help your team solve problems and grow their careers
Compare your team to the competition
Are your teams among the leading learners in your industry? Or are there some areas where they could catch up? Now you can compare your company to those within a range of industries and can sort results from as little as 30 days to as long as a year. So you can quickly spot any imbalances and help steer your teams to what they need to know to get ahead. And stay there.
Results that tell a story about your team
Completing a course or getting a certificate doesn’t give you a holistic view of how—and how much—your team is learning. To truly understand the effectiveness of what they’re learning, you need to know outcomes.
When people consume content through online learning, they follow a specific pattern that can be defined in one of two ways: linear or nonlinear. Learning patterns allow you to differentiate between comprehensive knowledge building (linear) and quick problem solving (nonlinear) for a complete picture of how your team is learning.
See which topics your team is developing expertise in and those that are emerging trends through our detailed topic engagement insights. So you can ensure your employees are focused on the topics that are most critical to your organization and stay ahead of their learning needs.
Spot trends in how your teams are learning
You can get granular with data and dive into exactly how your teams are engaging with O’Reilly online learning. Your dashboard shows you the number of engaged users, total units of content viewed, unique pieces accessed, and searches conducted. So you can see how your teams are learning at any time.
Stay on top of what your teams are learning
- User activity detail download. Download the raw data on your users’ overall activity, including last activity date, number of unique titles accessed, and other usage metrics.
- Most popular topics and content. Keep track of what your teams are exploring to help them stay focused on your company’s initiatives.
- Daily usage summary. Understand how O’Reilly is being put to use at a glance.
- LXP integration. Pull the entire O’Reilly online learning content catalog right into your learning experience platform, sync your team's individual activity data, and more.