Press Release: June 29, 2010
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices--New from Microsoft Press
Discover how to:
- Apply scenario-based guidance for planning and deployment
- Prepare Active Directory® and the server environment
- Validate requirements and understand configuration tradeoffs
- Learn best ways to manage users, mailboxes, and permissions
- Optimize message routing and security
- Design and implement Unified Messaging and federated delegation
- Define your archiving and compliance strategy
- Build high availability into your backup and recovery plan
- Monitor and tune performance
- Apply proven troubleshooting tactics
Companion web content features:
- Checklists, planning worksheets, and other job aids
- Quick Reference Guide to best practices, including recommended configurations
- Fast-reference card for using Windows PowerShell
For a review copy or more information please email email@example.com. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
Siegfried Jagott, MCSE, is a senior architect who specializes in Windows, messaging, and collaboration topics. He is coauthor of MCITP: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Messaging Design and Deployment Study Guide: Exams 70-237 and 70-238.
Joel Stidley has been working with Exchange Server since the 5.0 beta releases. He is a principal systems architect who helps design hosting services, including a cloud-based computing product. He is the author of Windows PowerShell for Exchange Server 2007 SP1.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, index, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780735627192
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices
Siegfried Jagott, Joel Stidley
ISBN: 9780735627192, 912 pages,
Book Price: $59.99 USD, Ebook Price: $47.99 USD
For almost 40 years, O’Reilly Media has provided technology and business training, knowledge, and insight to help companies succeed. Our unique network of experts and innovators share their knowledge and expertise through the company’s Safari training and learning platform and at O’Reilly conferences. As a SaaS learning platform, Safari delivers highly topical and comprehensive technology and business learning solutions to millions of users across enterprise, consumer, and university channels. For more information visit oreilly.com.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room