Press Release: January 17, 2012
- Unit testing, TDD and BDD
- Rich Internet Application tools and frameworks
- Mobile app development
- Graphics and game development using HTML5
- Structural frameworks (e.g. Backbone.js, Spine, Knockout.js)
- Node.js and other server-side runtimes
Submit your proposal before January 31, 2012. Registration opens February 28, 2012.
O’Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O’Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying “faint signals” from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O’Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Media Relations – North America & Conferences
Media Relations – Japan
Media Relations – United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1252 721284