January 29, 2013
Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual, 2nd Edition--New from O'Reilly Media: Answers Found Here!
Sebastopol, CA—Amazon's Kindle Fire HD combines the most popular e-reader and tablet features in one sleek package, and with Kindle Fire HD: The Missing Manual, 2nd Edition, you'll master everything the Fire has to offer. With loads of illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and savvy tips, you'll learn how to manage your media library in the cloud, find the coolest apps, and make the most of your Kindle Fire experience—no matter which model you choose.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Read all about it. Find ebooks and newspapers in the Kindle Store, and add your own books and magazines.
- Use great new features. Discover Amazon's X-Ray service, and parental controls for individual users.
- Take in a show. Watch movies and TV series, and display your photos and videos.
- Go online. Browse the Web and manage email with Wi-Fi and 4D LTE.
- Fill up your jukebox. Listen to your favorite music from Amazon and iTunes.
- Load up on apps. Get popular games, guides, and references with Amazon's Apps for Android.
- Get to work. Read PDFs, Word files, Excel spreadsheets, and other docs.
For a review copy or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your delivery address and contact information.
For more information about the book, including table of contents, author bios, and cover graphic, see: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920028383.do
O'Reilly Media spreads the knowledge of innovators through its books, online services, magazines, and conferences. Since 1978, O'Reilly Media has been a chronicler and catalyst of cutting-edge development, homing in on the technology trends that really matter and spurring their adoption by amplifying "faint signals" from the alpha geeks who are creating the future. An active participant in the technology community, the company has a long history of advocacy, meme-making, and evangelism.
Return to: O'Reilly Press Room
Recent Press Releases
Press Release Archive »
Media Relations - North America & Conferences
Media Relations - Germany
Media Relations - Japan
Media Relations - United Kingdom