1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472
From San Francisco:
- Take US-101 North out of the city.
- Continue along US-101 (approx. 55 miles) until the Hwy. 116 West exit towards Sebastopol. (Don’t be fooled by the earlier Hwy. 116 East exit.)
- Turn left at the light (at the bottom of the exit ramp).
- Continue to follow 116 for approx. 8 miles.
- Now you’re in downtown Sebastopol. 116 winds through downtown, taking you past a small shopping center on the right that’s home to Whole Foods. Be sure to turn right at the next light, which keeps you on Hwy. 116.
- Follow 116 out of town for approx. 1 mile.
- Turn right into the large parking lot with a light gray campus beyond. It’s across the street from Taco Bell.
- Welcome to O’Reilly Media.
From the East Bay:
- Take I-80 East/I-580 West.
- Near University Ave in Berkeley, get in the right lane.
- Take the exit ramp towards the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge (toll $5).
- Take 101-N towards San Rafael/Santa Rosa.
- See the SF directions 2-8.
From the South Bay:
- Take US-101 North.
- Follow US-101 through the city.
- Take 280-North (it will become 19th Ave).
- Follow 19th through the city until it becomes US-101 North.
- See the SF directions 2–8.