- To provide an example of Lewin's Force Field Analysis
- To help participants see the differences between driving and restraining forces
- To facilitate overcoming or weakening restraining forces in order to reach a desired state
This exercise is for general change management or leadership training.
Approximately thirty minutes
Any size and level
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- A broomstick or pole
- Masking tape
- A flip chart and markers
- An overhead projector
- An overhead transparency of Broomstick Force Field Analysis Example
- Copies of Broomstick Force Field Practice for each ...