Do You Hear What I Play?
- To improve listening skills
- To improve communication
This activity assists in improving both the listening and telling skills involved in good communication.
All levels, individually or in small groups
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- One small toy drum and drumsticks for each participant
- Introduce the objectives of the activity and give each person a drum.
- Have participants divide up into pairs and move as far from others as possible so they are not distracted by the noise from other pairs.
- Tell participants that one member of each pair should ...