Belt It Out
- To demonstrate the need to view problems from different perspectives
- To practice fluent idea generation
The activity is useful to train participants in the creative-thinking process.
Five to ten minutes
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- An overhead projector and transparencies or a flip chart and markers
- Paper and pens or pencils for participants
- Write the word “BELT” in large letters on a transparency or flip-chart pad.
- Hand out paper and pencils and ask the participants to generate all the different uses they can think of for an unlimited supply of belts and to write them ...