Box of Life
- To encourage new thinking
- To increase awareness of one's norms and values
- To evaluate and implement training results
This activity is useful on the last day of a training session.
Any number at any level
Five to ten minutes
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- Several sheets of paper and a pencil for each participant
- Any small container such as a box or hat
- Hand out paper and pencils to all participants. Note that we all sometimes use inspiring mottoes or clichés to help lift our spirits during difficult times.
- Instruct each person to write an inspiring motto or cliché on a piece ...