Getting to Know You
- To help participants start to get to know one another
- To make introductions more fun
Use this activity as an icebreaker or for climate setting when participants do not know one another.
Teams, small- to medium-sized groups
Five to ten minutes
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- One or two cartoons from a newspaper per participant
- Masking tape
- Prior to the meeting, place the cartoons on a table or attach them to a wall where everyone can see them easily.
- At the beginning of the meeting, give everyone time to look for a cartoon that fits him or her well. Have participants ...