- To help clarify individual goals
- To demonstrate how goals can be improved using creative thinking
The activity can be used for any general training, especially involving goal setting, or for training in creative thinking.
Twenty to thirty minutes
Handouts, Materials, and Equipment
- One color picture of any scene unrelated to the training topic for each participant
- One flip chart (or whiteboard) and markers
- Several sheets of paper and a pencil for each participant
- Describe the objectives of the activity and give each participant several sheets of paper and a pencil. ...